Organization XIII + Kingdom Hearts Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII + Kingdom Hearts Forum.

A forum for anyone who likes the Organization XIII from the Kingdom Hearts series and the Kingdom Hearts games themselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THEME MUSIC!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Author
Admin
Admin
The Author

Location : Right behind you... NAW I'M IN THE CASTLE THAT NEVER WAS!

THEME MUSIC! Empty
PostSubject: THEME MUSIC!   THEME MUSIC! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 am

Have you ever had a song stuck in your head all day, then it gets out and a few days later, it's stuck again, but you don't remember all the words, so you listen to the song or read the lyrics and realize that the song is a good or near perfict match for a Kingdom Hearts charater? I have! And it happens often, so if and when it happens to me again, I'll likely post again with the song and character and why they match, so... have fun if you come up with anything! BUT, if the song doesn't follow the no swearing rule or anyother rule that may apily to a song, then don't post, or I with sick Siax on you! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://whitegirlasianworld.webs.com/
KingDedede16
Admin
Admin
KingDedede16

Location : Soooome wheeeere over the rainbow...waaaay up hiiiigh...

THEME MUSIC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEME MUSIC!   THEME MUSIC! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 am

lol That leaves me out then. I'm not good when it comes to making up songs. XD

EDIT: Oh, are you referring to just regular ol' songs, and some of them sounding like it goes with a Kingdom Hearts character?
Back to top Go down
https://khorganizationxiii.rpg-board.net

THEME MUSIC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XIII + Kingdom Hearts Forum. :: Other :: Castle That Never Was Living Room-
Jump to: